Wow...it's been almost 2 and 1/2 months since my last post. I'm sure ya'll think I've been quite lazy...it's the opposite! Since I've been away I've completed the following:
1) Full on axle swap in rear, dana 35 donated to the local community college, in goes a Chrysler 8.25 with rebuilt leafs, new poly bushings, new exhaust, brake lines etc.
2) Its been almost 45 days since I've had any type of nicotine what so ever! Thats right, I quit smoking cold turkey!
3) Bady D and I completed a 30+ mile hike in just under 3 days with minimal equipment.
4) I've taken an AK-47 down to bare metal and sucessfully performed a "cold blue" finish on the weapon.
and now the bomb shell....
5) I'm going to be a father! Our due date is October 4th!
So yea...I've been pretty busy. All of the awesome projects...and I didn't take any pics so I could create posts and write-ups...I'm kicking my self as I type. I promise I'll due better!
Before I wanted to post daily...obviously thats not gonna happen. My goal is to post once a week, most likely on the weekend. I truely appreciate those who have continued to stop by my page, and I'll do my best to continue to post new content. However, with a baby on the way, priorites have changed. But who knows, maybe I'll build a tactical stroller with flashbang lauchers and a panic/silent GPS locater!
Here is a pic from our hike. This was on day 3, the top of dark mountian I believe. Sophie and I taking in the view!